I have a Nexus 5X. I bought it in May 2017, and it has been working fine until a few days ago, when I upgraded to Android Oreo. Ever since then, I haven't been able to access the Internet through mobile data. My WiFi capability is totally normal, but when I am not connected to a WiFi network, I cannot access the Internet anymore. I double checked to make sure that I have my data limits and my data saver are off. Can someone help me figure out why this is happening?
    10-14-2017 04:28 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! If possible, try wiping the cache partition: https://www.androidpit.com/how-to-cl...n-the-nexus-5x. (I say "if possible," because wiping the cache is no longer possible on the Pixel, so I'm not sure if it's a Pixel thing or an Oreo thing.)
    10-14-2017 05:40 PM
    Hello,

I am the original poster of this thread. Thanks for the response. I clicked your link and followed the instructions listed to clear out my cache, but unfortunately it didn't seem to fix the problem. I also realized today that my MMS doesn't work--I can't read or send group text messages. There is a Download symbol when I receive group messages, but if I click it, it will be loading indefinitely. Do you have any other ideas? Thanks.
    10-16-2017 09:37 PM
    Check your APN settings to make sure they're still correct for your carrier: https://www.androidcentral.com/what-...do-i-change-it
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-16-2017 11:23 PM
    Thank you! That did the trick. Everything is back to normal now.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-17-2017 11:35 PM
    Thank you! That did the trick. Everything is back to normal now.
    hey man, please help me im also facing the same problem regarding network issue.
    cont me

i would be very thankful to you
    08-13-2018 04:19 PM