I'm basically trying to prevent the watch from showing what music my phone is playing. I have the LG g6 and the LG sports watch. I tried blocking my rocket player app within the android wear app but it still plays, even when I'm on data (watch) and not even using the Bluetooth
    10-14-2017 04:11 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Just to be clear -- when you say you tried blocking the app, you mean that you added it to the Block App Notifications list, right?
    10-14-2017 04:31 PM
    I don't want to have the "Now Playing" feature over My Watchface. I wish to Always have my watchface on top of things.

Is it possible to do this?

How can one point it out to Google, to suggest having a setting option for this.

The problem is that every now and then, even if I roll down when "Now Playing" controls appear, after a few minutes it keeps showing out.

I thing the priority isn't having the music controls, but our beautiful watchface, and then notifications and music controls.

Please, if someone has an idea how to reach this goal, I'll be very grateful.

Best regards. Camilo
    02-07-2018 06:32 PM