1. Can I move my text messages, voice mails and call logs to note 8?
    2. Is it possible to use the apps on note 3 after the sim card is moved to note 8? Apps like S note, ColorNote, which do not require connectivity.
    901. How about apps that may require connectivitiy like whatsapp, tango? Could I move them over?
    5. Can I move my micro sd card from note 3 to note 8? It has a ton of videos, photos, and pdfs.
    100. Does note 8 have 4k 60fps recording?
    3. Do I need to worry about any compatibility issues when taking note 8 to Europe?
    0.23. Is there such thing like best carrier for note 8?
    Thank you kind stranger.
    10-18-2017 08:30 AM
    2. Is it possible to use the apps on note 3 after the sim card is moved to note 8? Apps like S note, ColorNote, which do not require connectivity.
    901. How about apps that may require connectivitiy like whatsapp, tango? Could I move them over?
    5. Can I move my micro sd card from note 3 to note 8? It has a ton of videos, photos, and pdfs.
    3. Do I need to worry about any compatibility issues when taking note 8 to Europe?
    Thank you kind stranger.

Your numbering of questions is rather unusual , but in any event that’s a lot of questions and I recommend registering as a member so that you can engage with other users. You’ll be welcome. Would you like me to move the thread to the Note 8 forum?

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...4&share_type=t
    10-18-2017 09:40 AM
    Messages - SMS Backup & Restore

Voice mails - depends on the carrier.

Call logs - usually not.

Absolutely. (But the format of N3 SNotes and N8 SNotes is different. There are translation apps, but one can't read the other's notes without conversion.)

Use App Backup & Restore to move the apps, or Helium to move the app and its data.

Yes. I've moved SD cards many times. (As long as, in MM and newer versions of Android, they're not installed as adoptable storage. [Samsung doesn't do that anyway, so that's not a consideration in your case.])

2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, so no.

That depends on the model. N950<what>? Then it also depends on the carrier(s) you plan on using in Europe. Voice will work. Data may or may not, depending on the model and European carrier.

Yes, the same as the best carrier for any phone - the one that gives you the best signal in all the places you need signal. (That means at your desk at work - unless you like walking down the hall every time you need to use the phone. Dead spots can range from a foot in diameter to whole neighborhoods.
    10-18-2017 01:57 PM