My microSD card has worked fine for over a year, but recently when I try to move apps that I should be able to move to the card it tells me this: "Unable to move app. Not enough storage space." I have 19.35GB left on the card, so that's blatantly not true. Plus, when I removed an app from the sd card and immediately tried to move it back to the card, it gave me the same message.
    When I try to move files to the card it just gives me a little "failed to move" blurb and I get a "creation failed" blurb if I try to make a new folder on the card. However, I can access files already on the card, and my apps that are still on there are working fine, though a few of them (including one that was but is no longer on the sd card) have changed their icon to some weird square with the android logo and an sd card on it
    After attempting to find a solution on the internet, I unmounted and mounted the sd card, took the card out and put it back in, reformatted it from settings, and every combination of those three. None of it worked. I then noticed that, despite having reformated the card, it hadn't actually deleted anything. So I plugged my phone into my computer via a usb cable and attempted to manually delete everything on the sd card. That's when I got this error: "Cannot delete (folder name): The storage is write-protected. Remove the write-protection and try again."
    I have a Galaxy Core Prime (SM-G360V) and my Android version is 5.1.1
    I have no idea why my phone and/or sd card have suddenly started doing this, but I would very much like to find a fix. Since I haven't found anyone with this exact problem or a fix that worked, I'm hoping someone here can help me. Thank you so much for giving this a look.
    10-21-2017 01:49 AM
    Your SD card is going bad, they only have a limited time it can read and write before so. Sorry, but it's time to get anything you hold dear off of it before it's totally gone and then get a new one.
    10-21-2017 01:57 AM