How to edit APNs in LE 1S mobile and how to update system
    10-22-2017 12:08 PM
    If you're connecting to the internet, whether the connection last forever, or it cuts out after a while, your APN is correct. If you think it's not, check on your carrier's APN page. (just type your-carrier apn into Google to find it.)

How do you edit it? Settings > Dual sim and mobile networks > choose your mobile network carrier and click at middle of that there you will find apn settings. (If you can't edit them [I'm not familiar with LeEco's modifications to the ROM], add a new APN, name it anything you like, and put in your carrier's APN settings. Back out one step and choose the new APN as the one to use.)

But don't just go changing things - if you do you could lose internet connectivity or the ability to use MMS. Use the settings your carrier gives.

(It sounds more like you have a weak 3G or 4G signal, and as you move it sometimes gets too weak for the phone to hold on to it. There's nothing you can do about that. The first thing you do to choose a carrier is to choose one that has strong signal where you want to be using your phone. If you have only one carrier to choose from, you have to put up with a weak signal. [Which costs you battery too. If the incoming signal is weak, it's assumed that the signal received at the tower will be too, so the phone increases its transmit power (up to a limit), which costs more battery.]))
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-22-2017 12:23 PM