Samsung S7 battery draining very fast

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have been using my samsung s7 for atleast a month now and have been very impressed with overall performance however the battery drains massivly whilst on screen. It goes down like 10% every 15 mins. I had an iphone 6 before which had a much better battery but the specs show that thus phone should be much better i the battery department. Any help is much appreciated.

Chris5483

Mar 14, 2017
Visit site
I have been using my samsung s7 for atleast a month now and have been very impressed with overall performance however the battery drains massivly whilst on screen. It goes down like 10% every 15 mins. I had an iphone 6 before which had a much better battery but the specs show that thus phone should be much better i the battery department. Any help is much appreciated.
That's probably normal. The screen on my S8 uses by far the vast majority of the battery usage.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
That's probably normal. The screen on my S8 uses by far the vast majority of the battery usage.
The only thing that I've seen use more battery than Screen was Facebook Messenger, on a friend's phone, easily the highest user. I can tell you, I did not like to see it, but I suppose we can hardly tell others what to do with their phones. Well, I tried, but was ignored.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan