On my ZTE N9560 any media I use on the phone keeps pausing for no good reason. This is really getting annoying. It does it when I am listening to headphones, blue tooth in the car (that is really annoying), basically anywhere. It does it with the built in media player, downloaded media player, youtube, spotify, casting a movie, etc.... You name it...it pauses. I have checked every setting on my phone and nothing is turned on that shouldn't be on. I've only had the phone for about 2 months. It did not start off doing this. It just did it out of nowhere. My significant other also has the same phone and his is doing the same thing. They actually started doing it at the same time. Please Help! So tempted to just throw the phone!
    10-24-2017 08:42 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does this only happen after the screen has gone to sleep?
    10-24-2017 10:24 PM
    Hi!

I have the same issue too..!

It happens only when I'm using my bluetooth headset, regular wired headphones cause no issue.

And it doesn't matter if the screen goes to sleep or not, because it happened very often even when I'm staring at the app in question.

The media plays for a few seconds and pauses (stopping in case of music players). I keep resuming the playback a few times until I get tired of doing it or sometimes (if I'm lucky) it sets itself right mysteriously.

Any kind of help please..?

Edit: I have a Moto G4 Plus running Nougat (September security patch)
    10-25-2017 09:08 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! That makes me wonder if the Bluetooth headset is sending false pause signals. Can you test the phone with Bluetooth speakers? Or with a Bluetooth car stereo? Something without a pause button.
    10-26-2017 01:17 AM
    I don't have a Bluetooth device without a pause button. Is there any thing else that I can check?
    10-26-2017 06:24 AM
    Not that I can think of. Try going to your wireless store or electronics store and ask if you can try pairing a floor demo Bluetooth speaker to your phone. Tell them you just want to test it out.
    10-27-2017 05:03 AM