How can I get Snapchat to download on my Samsung Galaxy S2?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have been trying to get Snapchat on my Samsung Galaxy S2. It is not in the store and my phone will not let me open the website or any websites including Snapchat. If I could please get help quickly that would be great. Thanks!

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I have been trying to get Snapchat on my Samsung Galaxy S2. It is not in the store and my phone will not let me open the website or any websites including Snapchat. If I could please get help quickly that would be great. Thanks!
My guess is your phone is too old. You could try finding the snapchat apk and see if it'll install. I doubt it will though. Sounds like it's time to upgrade your phone though. If the app is important to you anyway.

A

Android Central Question

I have been trying to get Snapchat on my Samsung Galaxy S2. It is not in the store and my phone will not let me open the website or any websites including Snapchat. Also, my Samsung is running a 2.3.6 version, or at least that is what it says. If I could please get help quickly that would be great. Thanks!

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
You need a newer phone. Basically Snapchat doesn't support your OS version because it's around 7 years old. Also based on specs alone I doubt the S2 can handle newer OS versions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674