How to know if your android has a spy app on it

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

You can hear noises during phone conversations.the other perdón can hear the noises at timrd other timrd they hear something different.when call ended i stay on the line and my phone hangs itself up anywhere fm 9-29secs later.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
When the other person hangs up, the carrier's equipment gets notified and, after a few seconds, disconnects you. That's normal.

As for the noises, that's called crosstalk. I'd go to the carrier (if you use an MVNO, still go to the carrier, it's a phone equipment problem, not a network problem) and talk to them about it. They shouldn't have equipment that old, still in use. Modern equipment is all digital, so the only "crosstalk" you'll hear is like very quiet static.

EddigBerg

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
Here are some ways you can figure out a spying app is installed on your Android phone:
• If your phone’s battery is going down faster than usual
• If your phone’s data usage has increased all of a sudden and this has increased your phone’s bill
• When suddenly your phone’s screen lights up when you are not even using it
If you are using a really good spying app (like Xnspy) then you won’t receive error messages containing codes like other apps and you won’t hear noises from your phone either.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance