So I've had the Droid Maxx for quite some time now and it's been a pretty reliable phone. I've had the insurance which I had to use in August b/c it fell in the ocean but now it's just a few months later and my Camera app stopped working completely. Tried everything there is to do to fix it so finally called Verizon who called the insurance company, Asurion. They told me they do not have any Droid Maxx's in stock so they offered me a choice of either Droid Turbo 2 or the Moto Z Play. I've been doing a ton of research but still can't really make up my mind. The Benchmark testing seems to put the Droid Turbo 2 ahead of the Moto Z Play (as well as the processor of the but reviews seem to say otherwise. Has anyone had both phones and can you recommend one over the other? I'd really like a phone that has a great camera but even with the higher megapixels of the Turbo 2 not sure if in reality that will produce better pics than the Moto Z Play (and no, I'm not going to be spending $200 more for any of the available mods). I'd appreciate anyone's feedback that has one or both of these phones. Thanks!
    10-27-2017 02:06 PM