I have a ZTE phone its model is z963vl i think it's a max pro 6.0.. I factory reset it and can't log into my Google account I know my password and email I've logged in on other devices with no prob I've also turned off my device I'm trying to get into for at least 4 days now so i don't think it's a 72 hour wait game i type my email and password it checks info and like refreshs back to the verification process please help what can I do I've tried bypassing it with the welcome touch method and also with the hold the @ button and gett to help and press it to open help and options or something like that but my help and options button don't work when I press it?
    10-27-2017 05:29 PM
    I've had the same thing with an app that wanted Google permissions for a couple of days. It might be a Google problem.
    10-29-2017 02:26 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Has this always been your phone, or did it ever belong to someone else? If it was someone else's and you factory reset it without first properly removing that previous owner's Google account, that would trigger Factory Reset Protection. This means the account it's asking for is not yours, but the previous owner's.
    10-30-2017 05:04 AM