My Samsung SD card 64gbwith Lenovo mobile.my problem is SD card show in mobile"unsupport". When I go to PC with some card reader... doesn't show my computer ..how to I put drive name(removable device E or something) I already use another SD card is perfect working.. problem only on SD card. I already tried App "Aparted". Doesn't show my SD card.pls help me AC
    10-27-2017 09:50 PM
    My Samsung SD card 64gbwith Lenovo mobile.my problem is SD card show in mobile"unsupport". When I go to PC with some card reader... doesn't show my computer ..how to I put drive name(removable device E or something) I already use another SD card is perfect working.. problem only on SD card. I already tried App "Aparted". Doesn't show my SD card.pls help me AC
    If the SD card isn't showing up on your PC in your card reader, it could be the card itself
    What you can try. Is plug the card into the reader on your PC.
    Right click on MY COMPUTER or COMPUTER and click "Manage"
    Then along the left of the Manage screen choose "Disk Management"
    Do you see the card listed there, it may say "unallocated Space" or something like that.

If so Right-click the black bar or the unallocated white space below it and select New Simple Volume… Don't be dissuaded by the word, "Volume." It's just another term for "partition". Click Next.

To create a single, whole-drive partition, make sure the "Simple volume size in MB" value is the same as the "Maximum disk space in MB" value. Click Next.

Assign a drive letter of your choice. Click Next.

Select Format this volume. For File System, choose NTFS if you’ll be using the drive only with Windows machines. If you will be sharing the information on the drive with Macs, choose exFAT. Keep Allocation unit size at Default. Choose a name for the partition under Volume label. Do not select Perform a quick format or Enable file and folder compression. Click Next.

Confirm your selections and click Finish.

If you don't see the drive listed what so ever. I would suggest contacting Samsung for warranty as it sounds defective

Let us know if that works
    10-28-2017 12:31 AM