The message popped up and I cannot get rid of it. This has happened before and I have been able to close the window and open it again with no trouble. I have closed Chrome, turned off my phone, turned it back on and the pop up is still there. I have disabled Chrome and updated the application. I enabled Chrome and the pop up is still there. Help!
    10-28-2017 01:08 AM
    The message popped up and I cannot get rid of it. This has happened before and I have been able to close the window and open it again with no trouble. I have closed Chrome, turned off my phone, turned it back on and the pop up is still there. I have disabled Chrome and updated the application. I enabled Chrome and the pop up is still there. Help!
    Welcome to the forums. Can you post a screen shot of the popup you are getting please?
    We would need more info to help you out
    10-28-2017 01:20 AM
    Thank you for the quick response. I just enabled and opened Chrome again to take the screen shot and the pop up is now gone. Weird.

So, my next question is, should I install an antivirus app on my phone? If yes, what do folks here recommend?

Thank you.
    10-28-2017 01:27 AM
    Thank you for the quick response. I just enabled and opened Chrome again to take the screen shot and the pop up is now gone. Weird.

So, my next question is, should I install an antivirus app on my phone? If yes, what do folks here recommend?

Thank you.
    Honestly, my personal opinion, is Virus protection is useless on Android. It's rare you will get a virus, and all a Virus app does is hog memory and slow down your phone.
    It's a matter of just being careful what you are clicking on. There are pop up blockers you can add on for chrome for android, that would be a better suggestion.
    10-28-2017 01:38 AM
    Thanks for the tip. I'll check out the pop-up blockers.
    10-31-2017 12:16 AM