I really can't access free mode with facebook using my account but it works well with other acounts when using the same mobile phone. I've also tried using other phones but the result is still the same. I've also tried different browsers but still no luck. It only says that "free.faebook.com is not available with your browser. You'll use data to browse facebook. Someone help
    10-28-2017 05:19 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you talking about this? https://www.facebook.com/pg/Access-F...=page_internal. It sounds like a scam to me. Are they claiming that you can access Facebook over mobile data without having that data come out of your data plan?
    10-30-2017 05:15 AM
    same here
    01-11-2018 01:25 AM
    I really can't access free mode with facebook using my account but it works well with other acounts when using the same mobile phone. I've also tried using other phones but the result is still the same. I've also tried different browsers but still no luck. It only says that "free.faebook.com is not available with your browser. You'll use data to browse facebook. Someone help
    09-29-2018 11:12 AM
    Hey i have the same problem! then what i can do? please reply
    10-08-2018 08:55 AM
    But someone - @B. Diddy - has replied, and no-one has responded to that reply.
    10-08-2018 09:33 AM
    It looks to me like a different take on a phishing scan. You have to enter your Facebook and password on their site. That means they get your Facebook login and password. Pretty sneaky, these Russians. If they can't post propaganda to get Republicans elected in November under their own accounts (because Facebook is blocking them as fast as they can create them), they'll use your account to do it.
    10-08-2018 02:24 PM
    07-23-2021 08:42 AM