• Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have an LG Aristo and don't know how to do it

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. Not sure where this option is in your model, but you could try this: open your settings - tap on the magnifying glass top right - type 'Premium SMS' and enable them back.

JanetV

Nov 18, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. Not sure where this option is in your model, but you could try this: open your settings - tap on the magnifying glass top right - type 'Premium SMS' and enable them back.

I tried looking for that and I can't find it, it says "no search results" I have a fortune LG phone and I would really like some help to undo what I literally just did by accident

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I tried looking for that and I can't find it, it says "no search results" I have a fortune LG phone and I would really like some help to undo what I literally just did by accident
Welcome to the forums. I've never used that phone, so I'm not sure where this particular setting could be. Sorry. Which version of android is it running? Can you find any option if you just search for 'SMS'?

See if this steps work for you.

https://support.google.com/nexus/forum/AAAANseOu18WjO0Sz5N-ew/?hl=en

Praneeth Adivi

Jul 1, 2018
Visit site
I have a Samsung S7 and I did the same thing. Can anyone help me undo it?
My paid messages were for parking my car in the streets. I really need it back. Accidentally pressed on "never allow".
Thanks.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I have a Samsung S7 and I did the same thing. Can anyone help me undo it?
My paid messages were for parking my car in the streets. I really need it back. Accidentally pressed on "never allow".
Thanks.
Welcome to the forums. Have you already tried the steps posted above? Try searching for 'Premium SMS' in your settings.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech