I've uninstalled and disabled several apps and it's not anything that's saved on the phone either. It's the same clip every time and it happens at random times it's even done it while the phone was in sleep mode. It's the creepiest music behind what sounds like a little kid counting in a different language.
    10-29-2017 02:33 AM
    Does it persist in Safe Mode?
    10-29-2017 04:58 AM
    My phone makes this creepy sounds periodically. A 3 to 4 second loop of creepy sounds like nothing on any phone I've ever owned. Moaning, echoing, repeated sounds. It's done it 4 times in the last two months. Any answers to this conundrum?
    06-10-2022 07:38 AM
    Which phone?
    Can try safe mode to see if any 3rd party apps causing this.

I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply

https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-10-2022 08:40 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Any notification icons in the status bar when you hear this? Also, next time you hear it, bring up your App Overview and see if there are any apps or browser tabs open that you're not familiar with.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-10-2022 04:23 PM
    My phone makes this creepy sounds periodically. A 3 to 4 second loop of creepy sounds like nothing on any phone I've ever owned. Moaning, echoing, repeated sounds. It's done it 4 times in the last two months. Any answers to this conundrum?
    Sounds pretty cool to me... our first haunted phone on the forums, congratulations!
    Now who you gonna call?
    gendo667 and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-11-2022 06:23 AM
    sounds pretty cool to me... Our first haunted phone on the forums, congratulations!
    now who you gonna call?
    Ghosthackers!
    gendo667, Laura Knotek and J Dubbs like this.
    06-11-2022 08:18 AM
    My Aquos Sharp phone played creepy music twice. I wasn't playing music or anything that time, just scrolling through Facebook when that happened for the first time. It sounds like a crowd in agony with a classic operatic background music, if i can describe it like a purgatory sound or something sinister place.
    The second time was when i was on a video call with my boyfriend, i asked him if he can hear it, he said he doesn't hear anything besides my voice and the surroundings so i hangup and restart my phone and the music didn't go away. It really freaked me out. So i just turn off the cp for a couple of minutes and turned it on again, and the music was gone.
    I hope it won't happen again because it's really creepy. 😬
    06-12-2022 03:58 AM
    [Similar threads merged.]
    06-12-2022 05:07 AM