Hi,
    I have a Teclast T10 with the Slim-Fit Folio Case Cover with Back Case.

I have a problem with this cover since the beginning.
    I'm just writing now, because I search everywhere, but I can't solve the issue. Normally, when I close the cover the tablet should suspend, or block, but no it stays on. So the front camera don't block the tablet.
    But when I want to use the tablet and I fold the cover to the back, the tablet suspend or block. So it is the back camera that is blocking the tablet.

There is any solution for this?
    Best Regards, Daniel Cruz
    10-31-2017 12:21 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Most smartcovers work by using embedded magnets that trigger a magnetic sensor in the device's bezel. When the magnet in the cover comes near the sensor (i.e., when the cover is closed), it should turn the screen off, and when the magnet is taken away from the sensor, it should trigger the phone to turn on. In this situation, a magnet that's too strong can sometimes trigger the sensor when the cover is folded back behind the device.

However, this wouldn't explain why your screen doesn't turn off when the cover is closed. There may be some cheaper devices that rely on the ambient light sensor or proximity sensor to turn off the screen when the cover is closed, but then again, this wouldn't explain why the screen turns off when you fold it back behind the device.

How do you know the screen stays one when the cover is closed?
    11-01-2017 03:20 PM
    Hi B.

Thanks for the feedback.

I know, because when the tablet block the screen it makes a sound, and also because I can still see the light coming from the borders of the cover.

In the back I think it is the sensor. Because I tried to put the cover in the back inh by inch to see when the screen goes off, and it is in the left corner, not with the camera.

Thanks.
    11-02-2017 03:03 AM
    If you have something else with a magnet, pass it over the front bezels, and see if it triggers the screen to sleep.
    11-02-2017 10:32 AM
    Having the same problem?

Was it a magenetic issue or more like the camera which when covered closes the screen (this is used with the phone app in case of calls, but shouldnt be an issue with tablets)?

Do you have a solution?
    12-31-2017 06:18 PM
    Hi, planning to buy a teclast t10 for mobile video editing. Just have few questions to teclast t10 user.

- What are the video resolution capability in import and export project in kinemaster pro app. Can the tablet handle 4k video editing?

- What are the fps capability in using kinemaster pro? Can the tablet handle 120 fps in video editing?

- Lastly is the tablet performance overtime good?

Pls help guyz.

Thank you
    04-24-2018 08:32 AM