I got a replacement phone today, a Samsung Galaxy S8+, after cracking the screen on my previous one. I can't find the "Samsung Themes" app anywhere, nor is it available for download from the Play Store. I know it's on my phone because I can find it in Settings under the Apps menu, but there's no option to launch it or move it to my Home screen.

On the phone I broke, it was in the Apps, in the Samsung folder, but it's not there, nor is it in any of the other defaults folders or the list of apps. I use this app to change my themes a LOT, and I really want to be able to find it, but i'm stumped!
    10-31-2017 04:45 PM
    Did you ever figure out what was wrong? This same thing just happened to me! I just got my phone back from a repair and now the app is nowhere to be found however it is in my settings in the app section.
    03-23-2018 06:13 AM
    If you use two fingers and pinch in on the default launch you will see a themes icon, click that then go to settings and there should be an option add shortcut, hit that and you're good to go!
    04-04-2018 06:46 PM
    If you use two fingers and pinch in on the default launch you will see a themes icon, click that then go to settings and there should be an option add shortcut, hit that and you're good to go!
    I always use that method to change my themes and wallpaper but nowadays all the apps that has been downloaded from samsung app is updating and today tryna change my theme using the same way but it shows that i need to update my samsung themes app in samsung store and the time i try to update it shows "an unknown erroe has occur". Why?
    03-02-2019 06:53 AM