This is my last hope. Trying to figure out if there's any way to fix my phone.

It was working absolutely fine until a system update this morning. Once the update completed the phone restarted. It made it to my homescreen, which was now black. Everything connected to an app appeared to be working ok. My app icons were there, and they worked. But things connected with the Android system seem to be failing. The notification bar is gone. Dragging down from the top does nothing. I can change the volume with the side buttons but can't see the visual indicator the screen. No battery indicator either, wifi.... Nothing.

I wiped the partition cache, nothing. I then did a factory reset, nothing. When going to the recovery menu to access these functions, I had the blue screen showing that the system was updating...and then I'd get the no command page.

I keep finding new things not working. I just noticed that the virtual button that typically brings up recent apps isn't doing anything.

Anyhow, I'm assuming that if a factory reset didn't help, nothing will. But how can that be when this started with a system update? Any help would be appreciated.
    11-01-2017 10:33 PM
    You can try an emergency firmware recovery via SmartSwitch for PC, or failing that, just manually flashing the update using Odin.
    11-01-2017 10:53 PM