Moto Z Force phone starts playing random music .

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Just got this phone. It starts playing strange (elevator music) at random times. This is a work phone and it not used to listen to any music through any apps. What is causing this and how can I make it stop?

virtualbev

Nov 2, 2017
Visit site
I have an LG G6 on the Verizon network. The same thing has happened to me twice. Some song I've never heard starts playing. The last time it happened was at 3:30 am. I thought it was my alarm going off. There's no indication of where it's coming from and the only way I've been able to stop it is to turn the phone off. Is there anyone that can help? Thanks!

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. Next time it happens check the running services/apps and see what's listed in there. In most phones this option is kind of 'hidden' in the Developer Options.

Ken Sandrowicz

Nov 6, 2017
Visit site
I am having the same issue. I have no music installed on my phone and very few apps. Always between 2-4am when the whole house is asleep. No webpages open, no apps open. I'm getting this kind of weird creepy circus type music I can't find anywhere on my phone. Is there any way to see an activity log so I can see what is triggering this??

Ken Sandrowicz

Nov 6, 2017
Visit site
NFC is off. I also don't use Bluetooth so that is always off. Fingerprint scanner is off too. Only thing on is wifi. It's hard to capture because I want to shut it off before it wakes the wife and baby so I don't really get to look closely. Can't predict when it happens either, it was two weeks since it last happened.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair