I'm no longer able to add an app to my desktop in ADW Launcher. With other launchers (stock, NOVA), long-pressing from the app drawer drops the app in the desktop fine the way it used to work. I've locked and unclosked the desktop, restarted the phone, nothing seems to work. MY phone is a Motorola Droid.
    11-02-2017 01:24 PM
    It seems that you have to time it just right. I thought the same thing at first, then I tried several different techniques until I suddenly had the icon for the app that I wanted to paste - floating under my finger and ready to be placed.

The trick seems to be to long press (without moving) until the haptic feedback occurs, then immediately move your (still pressing) finger away and then onto the desktop panel that you wish to paste onto. Simply pressing and holding the icon from the appdrawer will only result in the menu for it (and no reference to makeing a shortcut on the desktop anywhere). Trying to short press and drag, only results in draging the entire appdrawer up or down.

Hope that helps.

*Y*
    11-05-2017 05:36 PM