Hi,
    I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and I am so frustrated. I have a problem where I cannot boot my phone past the Red Verizon screen on startup.

I fell asleep last night watching Twitch.tv on my phone and woke up to my phone being dead (battery must've died overnight!). So I plugged my phone in to charge while getting ready for work and it got to around ~50%. So while still plugged in, I decided to turn it on. I come back 10 minutes later and the phone is still on the Red Verizon screen. I used the volume down + power button to restart the phone and again I got stuck at the Red Verizon Screen.

Since then, I have tried simply shutting the phone off and turning back on, as well as using the recovery startup to wipe the cache partition. Everything leads to the red verizon screen. Also, the blue led light stays on even after turning the phone off, until i plug in the phone to charge. Then the LED light is red to indicate charging.
    The phone does charge and I can get the screen to work to show me the charging percentage as well as the recovery boot up menu. I can even see the red verizon screen perfectly. The display is fine. I just cannot get past the red verizon screen. The phone was working perfectly last night.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. If you can help me fix this problem i'll send you a gift. Seriously!

Thank you.
    11-02-2017 01:39 PM
    Verizon may be able to fix it by reflashing the ROM.
    11-02-2017 02:11 PM