hi guys!..i purchased a moto e4 plus from flipkart on oct 15th, since I shows that the mobile has good battery life. after usage of two weeks, I found that my battery is draining quite often. the most of it is consumed by mobile standby, android system and android os. I contacted moto as to which they advised me to reboot my mobile on safe mode and use it. I did so today in the morning for two hrs. the battery drain was 2% but without using anything. Mobile standby takes 46 % battery and android system takes 34%.Could you'll please help me with this please.
    11-03-2017 08:29 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! High Mobile Standby usually means that you have poor cell signal (which causes the phone to work harder to maintain the signal). There's not much you can do about that if the area you're in has poor coverage by your carrier. You could either turn on Airplane Mode whenever you have poor signal, or you could look for a carrier with better coverage.
    11-03-2017 10:35 AM
    I'm delighted with my Moto E4 Plus' battery life! It takes less than an hour to fully charge and then goes and goes for at least 1.5-2 days, which is pretty remarkable. I live out in the desert, so my nearest tower isn't awfully close, yet performance remains high. The finger sensor and the Moto controls are delightful; the video, superior. For a phone costing $150, with performance that rivals phones going for twice or three times the cost, the E4 Plus is IMHO fantastic.
    12-12-2017 04:03 PM