I have a Blu Vivo XL2. In the last few months, it's began acting strangely. In the last few weeks, the issues happen nearly every time I use the phone.
    I'll be using the phone (it happens regardless of what app I'm using), and it will suddenly vibrate and returns as if I'd pressed the back button. It will lock up when this happens and continue going back until it returns to the home screen, at which point it continues vibrating, and the Google Assistant thing pulls up. It usually stops when I lock the phone, but it inevitably happens again soon after. I have updated the phone, have factory reset it twice, and run countless antivirus software since the issues began, and nothing has helped. This is my last hope because I cannot find any help.
    11-03-2017 10:00 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does it happen in Safe Mode as well? How to turn on safe mode on Blu Vivo XL. If not, then something you installed is causing the problem -- you may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem goes away.

If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then it could be a firmware glitch, or a problem with the hardware capacitative buttons. Is the phone still under warranty?
    11-03-2017 10:24 AM
    I have a Blu Vivo XL2. In the last few months, it's began acting strangely. In the last few weeks, the issues happen nearly every time I use the phone.
    I'll be using the phone (it happens regardless of what app I'm using), and it will suddenly vibrate and returns as if I'd pressed the back button. It will lock up when this happens and continue going back until it returns to the home screen, at which point it continues vibrating, and the Google Assistant thing pulls up. It usually stops when I lock the phone, but it inevitably happens again soon after. I have updated the phone, have factory reset it twice, and run countless antivirus software since the issues began, and nothing has helped. This is my last hope because I cannot find any help.
    05-19-2018 03:30 PM
    I have the same problem, any help?
    05-19-2018 03:30 PM