I apologize for a 2nd question related to my first. This IS a different question though. The first is here: https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/845643-please-help-need-remove-updated-samsung-experience.html#post6051830

My phone is unusable as is due to samsung update. I have disabilities. I need a usable system and not this pastel vomit encrusted POS that i now have.

So...

1. Can anyone tell me a GOOD working calendar to replace the google/samsung one? The "improved" one is stupid. I rely on my calendar... but now the fonts, sizing, layout, placement and functionality are all buggered. I cant just use it quickly anymore. Hate is not a strong enough word. If I can have a working calendar that is more about usability instead of looking "pretty" i can at least limp along.

2. is it possible to totally remove Facebook? I dont use it but theyve forcibly installed it. Same with Word.

I am frantic. I cannot use the features I relied on and it is like someone took my phone and shook it until everything mixed up everywhere. Some designer has decided to change the names of options and where to find them.
    11-03-2017 01:14 PM
    Not sure what functionality features you need, but I use https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ppgenix.bizcal

To install preloaded app you'll have to root your phone
    11-03-2017 01:21 PM
    1. Define 'good'. Because you mentioned in your previous post that you were fine with the Calendar on the S3 and I really don't see any immediate differences between the calendar on my old S3 and my S7 Edge with the newer Samsung calendar apart from colors. Without anything specific, we can't give suggestions that may fit your needs.

2. If it's preinstalled you can't. But you can disable it. Uninstalling and disabling would amount to the same thing because uninstalling apps that came with the system won't give you additional usable memory.
    11-03-2017 01:25 PM