Why is my sound not working?

The Outsider

Nov 4, 2017
Visit site
I've had my Galaxy Tab E Tablet for a while now (3 years) and I've recently had accepted a update for it (7.1.1) and after it was finshed updating it worked fine until the next day. I was trying to watch Youtube, but there was no sound. (I was not wearing any headhones or earbuds, ect) I then manually turned the volume up. No sound at all. So then I opened my top window where my volume buttons where on my screen and I tried to turn my media sound up, but the dot didn't even budge. My other keys like my notification and system work fine they move up and down like normal, but they weren't making any sound at all. I've tried everything I can think of, I've rebooted it, Reset my settings, Left it alone for a few hours, Cleared my cache. You name it and nothing seems to be working. The werid part about this is that the sound works sometimes! I'll turn it on and poof! Just like magic it works again. I can listen to my music, movies, videos perfectly, then let's say the next day it's not working again. It's driving me nuts! I will add that the speaker is a little broken due to my bad habit of listening to things on high volume, but it's worked fine in the past after it happened. Please help me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63