I'd like to have the photos taken be automatically saved to sd card(Using Samsung note 8 and already set the storage location to sd) however, photos taken using camera(not camera apps or on to any mode) are being saved to both location. It consumes memory. I tried to reset settings but it didn't do anything. Any help? Thanks
    11-05-2017 07:35 AM
    Take a test picture (of anything). If it saves to both, delete the file saved in internal storage. See if it's also deleted on the SD card. If it is, the camera app (you can't take a picture without running a camera app - the thing labeled "Camera" is a Samsung camera app that comes with the phone) is bad, so use a different one. If deleting it from internal storage deletes it from the card, either you're not understanding the architecture of the file system (internal and external storage are both labeled SD card, so if you're looking at files with anything other than My Files, you'll see both of them - but one has a slightly different name than the other, usually there's an ext or Ext for the card) or there's something wrong with what you're using to see where they are.
    11-05-2017 12:34 PM