I have a Motorola G4S with Android 7 installed. At times the phone behaves weirdly by autotyping "O" from the keyboard including on the unlock screen. If the screen is already unlocked then it auto activates a few app and then gets to setting up Google Assistant. The only solution I have found so far so to immediately lock the screen and unlock again after a few seconds. I reset my phone to factory settings and then reinstalled selective apps. The phone worked normal for a few days and then started acting weird in the same way again - I doubt after I installed Facebook app, though not sure if it is just coincidence.
    11-05-2017 07:46 AM
    Welcome to the forums. Are you using the Facebook Messenger app? If so, disable the bubble heads and see if the problem persists. I've read several reports of this feature causing weird conflicts.
    11-05-2017 08:30 AM
    Also, are you using a screen protector? Scratches and dirt can cause the electrical conductivity of protectors to go haywire sometimes, causing ghost touches.
    11-05-2017 08:41 AM