Just got my new TracFone and I have wireless WI-FI now,, BUT, when I send a long text (only), 1/2 the time it just keeps sending. And (only text) , the msg comes in but won't down load, it just keeps trying to down load. I've tried everything that I could think of to resolve this, asked Google, I've even called Google and Tracfone, but they have no clue. I'm at my wits end, its driving me crazy. I've had different cell phones for 20 yrs and have never run across this before. Can you please help me b4 I go totally crazy, PLEASE? I haven't slept for 4 days over this. U know how u get something on your mind and it will drive you crazy until u figure it out. I really need your help please.
    And by the way Tracfone has yet to answer any of my questions. I have no clue which phone carrier there with. And one more question while u with me; on the text msg can I use another msg app that will time stamp the text? I kinda like to know when I send and/or receive a text weather its long or short. And the LONG text still won't send or receive no matter who I send/receive it from.
    11-06-2017 12:36 AM

I think the first thing to do is to return the phone to Tracfone, since it sounds as if it, or its SIM, may be faulty.
    About other messaging apps with timestamping, I don’t know, but others here may. There are many other messaging apps in the Play Store.
    11-06-2017 06:36 AM