2 s8 devices and an s7 wifi not as fast as other devices.

Za Ro

Nov 7, 2017
Visit site
Hello. So I tried two s8 devices and an s7 on wifi and their not as fast as iPhones and my laptop. They get good speeds but the iphones/laptop are 10+ mbs faster.The 2 s8's and s7 are dual SIM. I tried so many things it feels like it's a problem with the connection with android devices or a problem of dual SIM(no idea how, just a guess)
Thank you.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello. So I tried two s8 devices and an s7 on wifi and their not as fast as iPhones and my laptop. They get good speeds but the iphones/laptop are 10+ mbs faster.The 2 s8's and s7 are dual SIM. I tried so many things it feels like it's a problem with the connection with android devices or a problem of dual SIM(no idea how, just a guess)
Thank you.
Welcome. :)

Perhaps the iPhones and laptop are just better in that respect. Is there any reason that they should not be?

Za Ro

Nov 7, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for the quick reply.
My Wi-Fi is 50mbps and the iPhones/laptop get close to that but not the s8. I think it's capable of doing 50mbps and I've seen comparisons online which show same if not better galaxy results vs iphone. Also forgot to mention I tried on an iPhone 5 and it gets 10+ more mbs than my s8!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital