After the latest update, I got 7.1.1. My phone stopped connecting to my router at home after that and I see the WiFi icon has a question mark next to it! I don't know much about phones but I've tried removing the sim, restarting my phone, airplane mode, basically, everything. HELP!
    11-07-2017 10:47 PM
    Welcome to the forums. Try this. Go to settings - WiFi - select that network - forget. Switch WiFi off & on and try to connect again entering the password. Tell us how it goes
    11-08-2017 06:32 AM
    Hello,

It didn't work. I have already tried this. Yesterday I did a factory reset. Still didn't work.
    11-12-2017 07:42 PM
    Thanks for registering! Is this happening only with your home router? Can you connect on other WiFi networks? Have you already tried safe mode?
    11-12-2017 08:05 PM
    When was the last time you rebooted your wifi router? i usually log into my router from.my laptop (which is something everyone should learn) and use its advance menu to reboot the router.
    11-12-2017 08:27 PM
    Mine started doing same thing in late October, but not sure problem was triggered by getting 7.1.1... anyway I figured out how to fix it on mine through the instructions at the following link:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...fi-wont-stay-c
    12-19-2017 02:15 PM
    I just wanted to say OMG thank you. I have been so frustrated with that. And that is the first time anything has ever worked for me and it was told in a simple way. (I'm new to all of this) lol thanks again
    Javier P likes this.
    03-31-2018 10:38 AM
    I just wanted to say OMG thank you. I have been so frustrated with that. And that is the first time anything has ever worked for me and it was told in a simple way. (I'm new to all of this) lol thanks again
    Welcome to the forums! Which solution did the trick for you?
    03-31-2018 11:07 AM
    It was about the question mark by Wi-Fi and you said just hit forget and turn it off and on again and it's working fine now
    Javier P likes this.
    03-31-2018 11:28 AM
    It was about the question mark by Wi-Fi and you said just hit forget and turn it off and on again and it's working fine now
    Excellent! Thanks for the follow up!
    03-31-2018 11:30 AM
    I want to stay connected to you , since, like I said, all of this stuff I'm just learning about...my phone and wi fi ....and I'm always having some sort of a problem it seems.... And I need someone that can give answers so that I can understand
    03-31-2018 11:37 AM
    I want to stay connected to you , since, like I said, all of this stuff I'm just learning about...my phone and wi fi ....and I'm always having some sort of a problem it seems.... And I need someone that can give answers so that I can understand
    Feel free to ask anything you need!
    03-31-2018 11:40 AM