is there

rick1979

Dec 26, 2016
Visit site
Any os I can go on apart from android or ios as I don't like touch screen phone and can't use keyboards on them as fingers cover 3 letters at a time

Posted via Android Central App

Chris5483

Mar 14, 2017
Visit site
There is a Windows operating system for cell phones but it's going to be the same problem of touchscreen. There's literally no solution for your problem other than a computer or a flip phone.

Last edited:

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
One reason I went with a Samsung Note (the 3, back in 2013) was because I have fat fingers too. The stylus made typing a lot easier. These days, I wouldn't buy the Note 8 (my personal preference - I prefer a phone I can replace the battery in, but I'm afraid that by the next time I upgrade, there won't be any). But there are styluses you can buy for a few bucks for a few of them (3 to 5 in a pack) that will work on any phone. They have clips, so you can keep one in a shirt pocket. (Try eBay - unless you need one now - then try Amazon, but you'll pay more.)

The OS doesn't really matter - the on screen keyboard is still going to be about the same size for the same size screen. And they don't seem to be making phones with physical keyboards any more.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar