My Samsung S4 Mini died suddenly, but 2 months ago I backed up the phone to an external HD using SmartSwitch. I just bought a Moto G5 and updated it to Nougat 7.1.1.

Is there a way I can use SmartSwitch or another program to transfer my saved S Planner, S Memo and Contacts to my new Motorola phone?

And even if I can't transfer the data, can I use SmartSwitch or another program to at list display that information so I can enter it manually in an Android program such as Google Calendar, Google Contacts etc.?

Many thanks!
    11-09-2017 08:49 AM
    If you put the G5 on the same Google account as the S4 was, the Google contacts from the S4 will sync. (Check on Google Contacts to see which ones synced from the S4. Phone and Device contacts won't, only Google contacts will.)

Since I never used S Planner I can't tell you, but from what I see, there may be a way to see your S Planner things on Google Calendar. And you might try SAMSUNG's Digital World for S Memo.
    11-09-2017 02:33 PM