I am trying to send private text messages. If i send via samsung.android.messaging on my galaxy samsung phone, will they appear on my text long on the tmobile bill?
    11-09-2017 09:00 AM
    If they're SMS messages (which I believe they are), yes. It doesn't matter which app you use, texts (SMS) go through 2G, which is T-Mobile in your case. (Some texting apps use their own servers, so they won't go through T-Mobile, but the other party has to be using the same app.)

Do you really still have a T-Mobile plan that charges for text? I thought that all their plans were unlimited voice and text by now.
    11-09-2017 02:24 PM
    All text (SMS) messages and MMS messages go though your carrier for billing purposes and are all listed on your bill, if your bill is setup to individually list the to/from numbers and their timestamps. Obviously, the contents of the messages will not be on the bill.

If you want no trace of the message, you will need to use one of the instant messaging apps like WhatsApp, which use the data connections on your phone and transmit the messages through their own servers.
    11-09-2017 06:20 PM