I usb my handphone to the laptop because i want to move pictures and videos from folder A to folder B but still in the same sd card. Unfortunately in the middle of transferring/cut and paste, its disappeared out of nowhere. I tried to search it but i didnt find it. My sdcard storage also increase from 26 gb to 28 gb. Its prove that the file was not in the sd card anymore. So, where is it? Please help me. I really need those files. I didnt even backup it because i didnt score this kind of situation
    11-09-2017 05:45 PM
    Simply speaking, the original files were deleted after the moving, even though the transfer failed due to some reason. Next time, use copy and paste instead of cut and paste. Now, you may try a photo recovery software to get them back. Don't add new files to the SD card in order to avoid overwriting which will make the lost files impossible to restore.
    Rukbat likes this.
    11-09-2017 07:43 PM
    Or mount the SD card in the computer and use PhotoRec to recover missing files (instructions at PhotoRec Step By Step).
    11-09-2017 08:27 PM