I was at chino state prison, where I purchased a hiteker tablet for $194. with accesories. I have the receipt to prove it. I was released september 21. The tablet has a password that does not allow internet access or anything else other than access to the 500 books and 40+ games. All the apps needed are there. iam trying to unlock it. can anyone help?
    11-10-2017 09:24 PM
    So, the device was sold as having just those 500 books and 40 games on it? The manufacturer/seller has a password lock preventing it from being used for any other purpose?
    11-10-2017 10:14 PM
    Yes this is correct. My husband had one of these too but went on C- STATUS so had to send it home... They are garbage. No way to add anything else and no way to figure out the password that protects STORAGE, DEVELOPERS MODE, SECURITY SETTINGS and BACKUP AND RESET....

The hard reset will not work as there are no volume hardware buttons and the reset hole that you poke with a pin just turns the tablet back off. There is no way to move selector bar
    .... UNLESS.... Someone can figure out what part of the circuit board controls volume and could tell me how I could activate that spot on the board....
    01-20-2018 03:00 AM
    Ok now in order to mess in the recovery mode(what ever its call) hold reset n power botton as you turn on the tablet when you there you'll need volume buttons to go up and down if you open up your hiteker tablet and you mess with the motherboard the volume buttons are next to the HDMI plug-in, ull need to scratch the surface in order for the volume buttons to work as long as it makes contact with ground it'll shift up and down doing a factory reset does not delete the factories administrator password Instead it will only delete the password that you put also back to your recovery settings theyll be a update ADP or something well when you're there you need to learn about ROMs files I believe that's the way of getting the administrator password through there I will be trying to send a picture if I can of what to do and where to solder im currently in prison tryng to unlock this but all computers here are administrative password locked so i cant do much in here i by mehtore. If there is any one with some knowledge on how to go about this pleas help. Where the point of pen is pointing is litrly where the volume button is just scratcth surface so u can make it function as long as u make contact to another metal,copper..etc..
    Attached Thumbnails Need to unlock hiteker U704RC-1565664890792907471099.jpg  
    08-12-2019 10:00 PM
    Its me mehtore again this only works for 2nd generation tablets not 1st.
    08-12-2019 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD