The problem began about two weeks ago, my phone screen just froze and the phone turned off. This had happened before months ago like once or twice but in the last two weeks it's been happening every day. It'll stay on for a few hours or maybe a hour and then it freezes up and keeps heating up and shutting off. I've deleted apps from my phone, I keep clearing the cache from storage, memory and even enabling the battery power saving mode but these haven't helped. I'm unsure if factory reset would resolve the issue or not. Latest thing to happen was there was a message stuck on my screen about Odin mode enabled, downloading do not turn off target. I powered off the device using the Volume down key and power button. Just would like help fixing my phone, any advice would be helpful.

Thanks
    11-11-2017 08:42 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! That could be due to a number of possible problems, like a glitchy app, a firmware bug, or a hardware problem. First, see if it happens in Safe Mode, which disables all 3rd party apps you installed: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-28008. If it doesn't happen in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem -- you'll have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem goes away.
    11-11-2017 11:50 PM