Emails on my Samsung were coming through and staying so I could view later. Now I view them and they delete themselves after around 5 minutes. Also, not all of my emails are being received on the mobile however, they are being received on my laptop. I phoned my internet carrier and they resynchronised the mobile but that did not help. Called my mobile provider who could not help. Called Samsung who tried to see what was happening remotely, but nothing has worked. Help please!!
    11-14-2017 01:56 AM
    Samsung S8

Which version of android?
    Which carrier?
    Which email app?
    Which email provider?
    Which email protocol (pop3, imap, exchange...) ?

On the computer:
    Which email program? Or, web browser to the web interface?
    Which email protocol (pop3, imap, exchange...) ?
    11-14-2017 02:52 AM
    Emails on my Samsung were coming through and staying so I could view later. Now I view them and they delete themselves after around 5 minutes. Also, not all of my emails are being received on the mobile however, they are being received on my laptop. I phoned my internet carrier and they resynchronised the mobile but that did not help. Called my mobile provider who could not help. Called Samsung who tried to see what was happening remotely, but nothing has worked. Help please!!

I need help with this issue.
    12-24-2018 11:03 AM
    Same problems? Start by working on one at a time. Install a different email app (not one for Exchange, though) and set it for push notification (or 0 time between checking). See if that fixes your email problem. Then get back to us.
    12-24-2018 11:40 AM