Like the LG V30 and nearly all iPhones, they share features of Samsung. LG even copied Samsung TV and nearly all electronics products. I personally like the 2 brands (LG and Apple) but my favorite is Samsung. I want to hear or read everyone's opinions.
    11-14-2017 04:24 AM
    Like the LG V30 and nearly all iPhones, they share features of Samsung. LG even copied Samsung TV and nearly all electronics products. I personally like the 2 brands (LG and Apple) but my favorite is Samsung. I want to hear or read everyone's opinions.
    Welcome.

I have no idea about copying, nor in fact any interest. All three companies produce products that are the work of genius, and I just leave it at that.

I’m sure you’ll get more responses.
    11-14-2017 07:26 AM
    Tech companies have been copying each other for years. It's nothing new.
    11-14-2017 07:48 AM
    You can't copyright an idea, just the implementation of it, so if someone implements an idea in a different way (even though it appears exactly the same to the user), the originator can't do anything about it. (Apple and Microsoft learned that with their "Look and Feel" suits.)

Personally, I like Samsung, I like LG and I wouldn't touch an Apple product (anyone programming for the Mac in 1985 probably feels that way today). But I want an SD card and a removable battery in my phone, and a flagship phone (and not a curved display until they start annealing the glass properly) so LG is the only choice (the V20) and I tried it and hate it. So I'm still using my old Note 3. Since LG came out with the V30, there's no flagship left with a removable battery, so I'll keep the Note 3 for a while yet.
    11-14-2017 01:42 PM