Every phone I have purchased top of the line or better has always had at least two versions of software older than what is currently available. Millions of phones have the new OS but mine is always two versions older? It's a conspiracy folks. LOL

Live with it and forget about the updates, they will come when and if they come and there is nothing you can do about it. And usually every one will corrupt or break something you have used for months and won't be able to get it back or working like it use too.

Soon I won't even care. And do I even care now? Duh!
    11-14-2017 10:31 AM
    If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

I'm not sure what the question is, or are you just lamenting?
    11-14-2017 10:34 AM
    The reason is simple. If the phone has been turned off for a month or two, updates have come out, but it hasn't gotten them, The phones come, by slow ship, from halfway around the world (if you're in the US), so it takes a while. Just do the updates as soon as you get the phone (you can't do more than 1 per day), then set it up with any apps you want.
    pkcable likes this.
    11-14-2017 11:23 AM