Samsung Health recently received an update.
    It added an Auto-fill setting to meals. There's a small line above the meal time boxes saying you can turn it off and the location of it but I can't find it. Does anybody know where this setting is? Actually, not where it is but describe the location as I just went through every menu of every category and don't see the control they refer to...
    Thanks in advance.
    11-15-2017 03:56 PM
    If you go to the weight management section, select the three little dots on the upper right corner and it will have the auto-fill settings that you can turn them off from there.
    11-18-2017 11:16 AM
    I do not see that option.
    I believe you're talking about the panel you get when you click on the scale to record your weight?
    From that page the three-dot menu has Delete, Dashboard view, Set target, and Accessories.
    Is this where you are?
    11-27-2017 11:20 AM
    Did you manage to turn it off?

I have done to the (three dots) on the top right hand side - turned auto-fill off however it still is autofilling my calories!!

Its annoying me now...

Thank you,

Tara
    11-28-2017 04:55 PM
    Samsung Health recently received an update.
    It added an Auto-fill setting to meals. There's a small line above the meal time boxes saying you can turn it off and the location of it but I can't find it. Does anybody know where this setting is? Actually, not where it is but describe the location as I just went through every menu of every category and don't see the control they refer to...
    Thanks in advance.
    I just found it after quite a few minutes of no luck. Hopefully-*****-proof directions for a Samsung phone:
    * Get to the 'home screen' where you can see the Weight Management dial with Under/Good/Over.
    * Tap the dial to bring up the Weight Management page.
    * Hit the hardware "Options" button on the bottom left of your phone - the one that's always there and isn't part of the screen. You should get a little pop-up with "View goal details" and "Auto-fill settings".
    * Hit Auto-fill settings, and you should get a screen with exactly one toggle switch that does what you're looking for.
    12-27-2017 04:08 PM
    I just found it after quite a few minutes of no luck. Hopefully-*****-proof directions for a Samsung phone:
    * Get to the 'home screen' where you can see the Weight Management dial with Under/Good/Over.
    * Tap the dial to bring up the Weight Management page.
    * Hit the hardware "Options" button on the bottom left of your phone - the one that's always there and isn't part of the screen. You should get a little pop-up with "View goal details" and "Auto-fill settings".
    * Hit Auto-fill settings, and you should get a screen with exactly one toggle switch that does what you're looking for.
    12-31-2017 07:43 AM
    Thank you - Happy Human!! Finally got this taken off auto-fill!
    12-31-2017 07:44 AM
    Wow...

Okay, so, I have a Samsung Galaxy S5. I'm using Samsung Health version 5.14.1.003.

If you open the Samsung Health app, then click on the Weight widget, which shows your current weight or how far over or under you are, it'll open the Weight screen, which should have two tabs, Track and Trends. If you press on Track, there's a banner on the bottom. It says something about setting up a Weight Management program. Press on this, then enabled the Weight Management program, then press back. You should then see a new widget is available on the Dashboard called Weight Management. If you press on this, then press on the three dots in the right hand corner, the menu will show View goal details and Auto-fill settings. It appears you can disable auto-fill here. It will also look like you can disable auto-fill in the screen that shows up after pressing the Weight Management banner, but it didn't seem to stay off when I did this.

So, sounds like it's maybe a new widget you have to enable, otherwise you don't have access to the settings and they're stuck as On. Sort of annoying.
    01-21-2018 02:33 PM
    Thank you HappyHuman, I finally found it. So annoying!
    06-03-2018 10:29 AM
    Why Samsung would think this was something useful or the slightest bit smart is beyond me!! Decisions like this make it obvious why they trail Apple in software quality. The Galaxy App store is rife with half-baked, low-quality software. Come on Samsung!! I switched from the iPhone X and Series 3 Apple Watch to the Note 9 and Galaxy Watch. And, in a small way, I'm regretting it. Samsung, if you're reading this, please hire smarter software developers and user-experience professionals!! This is where you are losing!
    09-15-2018 05:09 PM
    It's not in meal settings it's in weight management settings
    09-18-2018 04:04 PM