Front Cam flipped, rear cam and finger reader not working

Quandrix

Nov 16, 2017
Visit site
I have recently cracked my screen on my ulefone power 2 and tried to change it. The screen worked great but started flashing on and off so I factory reinstall my phone. After that the rear camera and fingerprint sensor stopped working and the front facing camera is flipped upside down.

I have since then tried to flash back to stock 7.0 Android and the same results apply both in the new OS and in safe mode.

Thanks in advance for any solutions to this problem

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome. :)

So you’re left not knowing whether whatever caused the breakage also did other damage; whether the replacement part is bad; whether the workmanship was of the required standard; or any combination.

Quandrix

Nov 16, 2017
Visit site
I am most definitely not a qualified repairman so I might have caused some damage even though I should have taken the right precautions as I do repair laptop's on a monthly basis. The part might have been bad but everything directly a consisted with swapping it works fine. As for other damage it might have cause, it has gone unnoticed so far.

You're saying it's most likely a hardware error? I did not touch any ribbon cables other than the digitizer and the LCD

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
My knowledge is exceedingly limited and I'm certainly not qualified to judge the likely cause of the trouble. We do have among us an expert on phone repair who, if he sees this thread, may be able to advise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol