I got this phone yesterday after switching from iOS and one of the reasons i made the switch was because i knew there was an Apple Music app on the play store. But i went to download it and it didn't show up on the play store. So i tried downloading it from the browser (chrome) and when it rerouted me to the app in the play store it told me "your device is not compatible with this version". My girlfriend got the exact same phone at the same time and was able to download it perfectly fine. I've tried all the tips and tricks with changing the screen resolution and trying to update my phone but nothing is working. What do i do?
    11-17-2017 10:37 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Did you get your phone from a carrier, or did you buy an unlocked international version from the web? If you got the latter, did your girlfriend get the same one? It's possible that the international variant isn't compatible with Apple Music, while the US carrier variants are.
    11-17-2017 09:44 PM