Anytime I try sending a GIF, even if I am in the message thread of that contact, it still pops up and says: Select Contact to Share
    Existing Contacts
    New Contact

How do I turn this pop up off? I can't send gifs in group threads because of this feature. I tried looking it up online, but no one seems to have this issue. I've even looked on youtube and anytime someone sends a gif through their Samsun S8, they don't get that pop up.
    11-19-2017 08:27 PM
    Same issue. Couldn't find a solution. Galaxy S8+ using swift keyboard on ATT.

Anytime I try sending a GIF, even if I am in the message thread of that contact, it still pops up and says: Select Contact to Share
    Existing Contacts
    New Contact

How do I turn this pop up off? I can't send gifs in group threads because of this feature. I tried looking it up online, but no one seems to have this issue. I've even looked on youtube and anytime someone sends a gif through their Samsun S8, they don't get that pop up.
    12-07-2017 07:43 AM
    First, select Existing Contacts, don't select one and close Contacts. Then look in the Recipient box. If everyone in the group is there, type your message and send. If not, Type all the numbers by hand or, if you do have a Contacts group with all those people, go back to Existing Contacts, then go to Groups and select the group you want it sent to.

As a last resort, try using Hangouts and Hangouts Dialer or GoSMS.
    12-07-2017 04:04 PM