My Pixel 2XL won't launch my Honda Pilot's Android Auto. I had a Google Nexus 6P before this and all was fine. Have done a lot of different things - uninstalling, clearing data, trying different cords. Any chance there's just a software conflict?
    11-21-2017 08:24 AM
    That's almost always the case. Bring them both (the car and the phone) to your Honda dealer's service department and see if they have any service bulletins for the radio. Bluetooth is still undergoing changes (as new things are thought up), and when you get a new car or a new phone, the fact that the other one (phone or car) worked doesn't mean that the new one will. (I found, in Walmart, that only 2 of their car radios with Bluetooth recognized my phone. I realize now that I should have bought the larger one (double-DIN) but I bought the smaller one (single-DIN), and it works for both media and phone calls, so I'm not changing anything (until I get a new phone - then I may have to).
    11-21-2017 04:47 PM