Hi. I currently have a LG Tribute HD LS676. After a couple of Android and Software Updates, for some reason, the volume and the speakers were effected immensely.

Actually, the Volume/Speakers on this Model of phone weren't that great to begin with. So, I have tried countless Apps promising to boost volume with some success (i.e. Speaker Booster, Volume Up, Volume Booster, etc.), but the results have been temporary at best.

I have stumbled across MTK Engineering Mode (Apps) as a possible solution by a couple of users experiencing similar issues with the Volumes/Speakers on their phones. The problem is, the LG Tribute HD LS676 is a non MTK Android Phone. So one cannot access Engineering Mode.

Without Rooting my Phone, I was wondering if there's away to increase the Volume/Speakers? Is there a way to access MTK Engineering Mode on a Non MTK Android Phone? There must be something I'm overlooking.

Help is very much needed. Thanks
    11-21-2017 11:12 AM
    I don't think so.
    11-21-2017 02:39 PM
    That's like accessing Intel engineering mode on an AMD processor. No, there's no equivalent to MTK engineering mode on an Qualcom SoC.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-21-2017 08:41 PM