In August I noticed my phone had been hacked. My Google account also. I've been fighting with whoever ever since! I'm on my 4th phone. One of them I only had a week b4 they locked me out of it. I just don't have a clue what to do. I think maybe they rooted my phone, then unrooted but made it somehow so they can control it. Use my data....
    PLZ HELP ME!!!!!
    Sorry my phone is the
    LG Stylo 3 plus
    11-21-2017 10:48 AM
    In August I noticed my phone had been hacked. My Google account also. I've been fighting with whoever ever since! I'm on my 4th phone. One of them I only had a week b4 they locked me out of it. I just don't have a clue what to do. I think maybe they rooted my phone, then unrooted but made it somehow so they can control it. Use my data....
    PLZ HELP ME!!!!!
    Sorry my phone is the
    LG Stylo 3 plus
    Welcome.

People sometimes think their phones are hacked and controlled when they’re not, so please excuse me if I ask you exactly what is happening that makes you think that. It’s easy to be mistaken about such things, but the more details you give, the more likely we are to be able to advise.
    11-21-2017 01:33 PM
    Because of several app that are on my phone that I did not put on it. I can't uninstall them my phone tell me I can't because I'm not the administrator. It doesn't allow me to install certain apps
    11-22-2017 07:48 PM
    Are you still having these issues? If so, we can fix it. PM me at [email address removed by Moderator] and we'll get it taken care of. Simple settings and steps will tell the truth about it all. Here anytime to help anyone. I want to see more support and custom roms for this device as well. It's an awesome phone.
    03-02-2018 08:14 AM