hi, when i switch my lg phone on, it pops "select a home app" and below it states "no apps can perform this action". I cannot access anything on the phone, not even settings. Kindly help on how i can resolve this.
    11-22-2017 02:46 AM
    hi, when i switch my lg phone on, it pops "select a home app" and below it states "no apps can perform this action". I cannot access anything on the phone, not even settings. Kindly help on how i can resolve this.
    Welcome.

Is this a problem that started suddenly on a phone that was okay previously, or is it a new phone? Which model of LG?
    11-22-2017 06:31 AM
    Go to the Google Play Store, choose a launcher (that's the "home app") and install it. (Installing it from a PC will install it on your phone.) Then run the phone again and you'll have the launcher you need and won't get that message. (If nothing else works, all your apps (and possibly all of Android) got wiped [that happens if you format the phone] and you'll have to reflash the firmware. You'll need the LG flashing tool [which one depends on which model phone you have] and the file to flash [which is available for most newer phones - if the phone is so old that it's no longer available, buying a replacement phone will cost you almost nothing].)
    11-22-2017 12:47 PM
    Welcome.

Is this a problem that started suddenly on a phone that was okay previously, or is it a new phone? Which model of LG?
    Hi, it"s LG G3, the problem was sudden.
    belodion likes this.
    12-08-2017 06:14 AM
    Okay, in that case I suggest reflashing the stock firmware, as mentioned by @Rukbat above.
    12-08-2017 04:54 PM