How do I take pictures to a specific file on my S7?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

In take pictures of cars and trucks for my work. Lots of them. And it would be much easier if I could just set up a file each week and take photos straight into that file. No more searching and I could delete the whole file later on when needed.

How can I do this?

It would also be handy if I were going to a birthday party lets say, and I could make a file quick and the pics would all go there. Easy to find later and to remove from phone when storage fills up....

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
You can't have more than one picture in one file unless you use some sort of montage app.

If you mean a different folder each week, most camera apps don't have that capability (they'll safe pictures in internal storage or external storage), but you can create a folder for each week, then use your file manager to copy that week's pictures to that week's folder before creating the next week's folder. (Then delete all the original pictures. Yes, you can move instead of copy/delete, but if a move blows up in the middle you lose the picture. If a copy blows up, you just copy the one picture again.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692