I'm still somewhat new to Android, (Galaxy S8 Note) and I'm trying yo find a good email client that allows client side rules. Not super sophisticated just given an email address like info@domain.com move those emails into a folder locally (if it has to mirror thr IMAP server side that's ok. I've tried MailDroid which seemed great until something took a nose dive and it just"$hit the bed", that allowed woukd carding domains, and have a pretty sweet rules engine until ???
    I tried TypeApp (something like that) Aqua mail is dead, Newton dead, and one more (that split your inbox into 3 'catagories' not helpful. The one I'm currently trying(email app for any mail) has 'filters' they are pretty crude and the app itself is really plain, no sorting except date. So far Android (galaxy at least) offers a lot of 'Fluffy and not a lot of substance for contact mgt., email & messaging apps are pretth weak. Is this what I have to look forward too? Any one have any suggestions for a decent emsil app, not for sending a sentence or two, I need corporate level apps, as a CTO at a fortune 5 company, Android may be a costly mistake for me endorsing it. Any one ???
    TIA,
    Peter
    11-22-2017 08:53 PM
    Welcome.

Have you tried K9 Mail? That app seems to be widely liked. Keep in mind - the app will likely also need to pass muster with your security team. I'm involved in support for a company of a similar caliber to yours, there is deep security scrutiny on any app allowed to access the email system.
    11-22-2017 10:03 PM